Tuesday 14 January 2014

slow progress

In my last post i was talking about tidying the beadroom and using it a bit more, well a bit of progress has been made. 6 hours of sorting and tidying resulted in this:

You can see the floor!!!

the desk is also a lot clearer now so is in use. I am currently working on 2 projects one of Julia S Pretls beaded boxes, progress pics of that can be seen over on my facebook page (i hope that works its been ages since i did clicky linky things in here)

The other project I'm working on is affectionately known as pam's poppy (that link will take you to the website, but there is also a facebook page).  I'm really proud to be part of this project and will be visiting the completed wreath.  I will blog a bit more in depth about this project when i have a bit more time, but here is the progress so far, this is my second poppy for the wreath.




that's all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment